"Luxury Medical Visit"
Concierge Medicine Benefits
All concierge medical visits covered, no co-payments
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
(for non members, visit fees apply)
- 12 office visits included per year at no charge
- House Calls / Hotel Visits Provided
- 4 House Calls per year included at no charge
- Same Day Appointments
- Contact the doctor DIRECTLY to his cell phone/email
- Appointments Start ON TIME
- Expedited access to specialists/consultants
House calls AVAILABLE 24 HOURS
(members and non-members)
- Same day/ Next day appointments.
- Late evening and weekend appointments available.
- No time wasted in waiting room.
- All primary medical care services provided
Yearly "Executive Physicals" which includes cancer screening, early detection of disease, and focus on disease prevention (preventive medicine). Thorough testing of all major organ systems, heart disease screening, cholesterol panel,
diabetes screening, EKG, STD testing, thyroid evaluation, testosterone/estrogen testing, and much, much more.
Arrangements for home nursing visits, home physical therapy, home lab draws/testing, home xrays and EKG, home IV fluids.
- Vitamin B12 shots
- BOTOX and DERMAL FILLER TREATMENTS available (additional fees apply)
- "Myers Cocktail Infusion Therapy/ IV Vitamin Infusion Therapy (used to treat fatigue, colds/illnesses, intoxication, dehydration, recovery from surgery or illnesses). Fee's apply per treament."
Home delivery of all prescriptions
ABOUT OUR DOCTORS
- FAMILY PRACTICE (Patients ages 2 and over seen)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Specialized Training in Geriatric Medicine
- Hospital privileges at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Electronic medical records used
- Scored very highly on patient satisfaction surveys
- Trained from top medical programs
- CPR Certified
Dr. Keller Wortham, M.D.
Dr. Keller Wortham is trained in General Internal Medicine. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University, and attended Duke University where he studied pre-med and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Spanish Language and Literature.
His internal medicine residency training was at University of Pittsburgh.
He has been a medical correspondent on multiple television and online medical networks.
Monthly Membership Fees
Ages 18-39: $100 per month
Ages 40-65: $150 per month
Ages 65 and over : $200 per month
House Calls included in above fees (upto 4 per year), additional House calls $300 (prices vary on location and time).
Family discounts / couples discounts available
*Patients receiving med spa or IV vitamin treatment, do not pay office visit fee
Office Visit: $200
Executive Physical: $300
HOUSE CALLS: $300 (prices vary depending on location)
House calls or office visits available but payment must be made per visit
Non members still get some of the luxury/concierge services, such as no waiting time, email the doctor directly, weekend appointments, however do not get to call the doctor directly, and weekend appointment hours are limited.
Services are available
Beverly hills • Malibu • Santa Monica • Hermosa beach • Calabassas • Pacific Palisades • Manhattan Beach