Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor
Ehsan Ali, MD
Serving Beverly Hills and the surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Our award winning clinic
- Top Health and Wellness Expert – Angeleno Magazine“
- Voted Best Primary Care Doctor/Internal Medicine in “Best of Beverly Hills 2016”
- Featured as a Top Doctor in Angeleno Magazine.
- Outstanding Performance – 2014 Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Best of 2014 – Beverly Hills Internal Medicine
Meet the doctors
Dr. Ehsan Ali is board certified in Internal Medicine, and is fellowship trained in Geriatric Medicine. His medical education was completed at NYU (New York University) in 2008. Prior to private practice, Dr. Ali was a member of the Cedar-Sinai Medical Group. He currently has active hospital privilages at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. In his spare time, Dr. Ali volunteers at free medical clinics located in inner city/urban areas to people who do not have insurance. He is also proficient in speaking Spanish.
Dr. Keller Wortham is trained in General Internal Medicine. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University, and attended Duke University where he studied pre-med and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Spanish Language and Literature. His internal medicine residency training was at University of Pittsburgh. He has been a medical correspondent on multiple television and online medical networks.
Our concierge medicine services
Annual Executive Physicals
Botox and Juvederm Fillers
B12 Vitamin Injections
Hormone Replacement Therapy
House Call Doctor
IV Vitamin Drip (Myers Cocktail)
Medical Weight Loss
Primary Care Physician
Benefits of a Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor Membership
We understand your lifestyle. Our goal is to provide highly personalized medical care to the many professionals and travelers in the Beverly Hills and surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods. The doctor is available 24 / 7 including direct phone access and direct e-mailing. Our special concierge-style model makes certain your time, and quality of care are a full priority.
Six office visits included per year at no charge
- Two house calls included per year at no charge
- Same day appointments
- Contact the doctor directly via his cell phone or e-mail 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Expedited access to specialists
- Yearly executive physicals
- In-office laboratory
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- Same day and next day appointments
- Late evening and weekend appointments available
- Arrangements for home nurse visits, home physical therapy, home lab draws/testing, home x-rays and EKG, home IV fluids
Most PPO and Medicare insurances accepted
Ages 18-39: $100 per month
Ages 40-65: $150 per month
Ages 65 and over : $200 per month
Membership includes two house calls per year. Additional calls are subject to pricing variations based on location and time of day.
Major Insurance Providers Accepted
We accept most PPO insurance plans, Medicare and Self-Pay. Patients with no insurance can pay per visit out of pocket. Please call to find out if your insurance is accepted.
- Office visits: $200 for those not using insurance
- House calls: Pricing varies based on location and time of day.
- Most PPO and Medicare insurances accepted.
Concierge services may not be available when using insurance as payment.
Trusted House Call Doctor Available 7-Days a Week
House Calls are available throughout Greater Los Angeles • Beverly Hills • Malibu • Santa Monica • West Hollywood • Pacific Palisades • Manhattan Beach