Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor
Annual Executive Physicals
Annual wellness exams are a vital part of preventive healthcare. Unfortunately, most primary care physicians only provide a quick exam and limited testing during checkups. For individuals who want a more thorough and comprehensive physical to protect their health and wellness, Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor offers our premium annual executive physicals through our medical center in Los Angeles, CA.
What is an Executive Physical?
A traditional physical or annual checkup usually includes a brief visit with your primary care doctor with a general examination and basic blood work that is limited to what is covered by your insurance.
An executive physical is a much more thorough, comprehensive and detail-oriented exam that evaluates every organ system. In addition to a traditional wellness exam, the executive physical also focuses on early detection of cancer, heart disease and any organ system dysfunction. Executive physicals may include:
- A thorough, extended physical examination with an internal medicine specialist whose focus is on disease prevention and overall health
- Comprehensive laboratory testing, including blood counts, chemistry panels to assess organ function, urinalysis, cancer screening and cholesterol screening
- Cardiovascular assessment, including electrocardiogram (ECG), resting 2-D echocardiography with doppler, CT-coronary calcium scanning and advanced cardiovascular screening blood tests
- Colonoscopy, if indicated (referred to a specialist)
- A comprehensive written report of the evaluation
- Mammogram (women over 40 years of age)
- Osteoporosis testing, if indicated
- Vaccinations as indicated for appropriate ages
- Men and women health concerns
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA/free PSA) screening
- Testicular, hernia and prostate screening
- Testosterone screening (if indicated)
In addition to our comprehensive executive physical, patients may also have advanced testing performed during their checkup. This can include:
- CT coronary calcium screening and/or angiography
- Resting echocardiography with doppler or coronary stress echocardiography
- Doppler ultrasound to evaluate circulation
- Carotid artery ultrasound for plaque scanning
- Full-body imaging for early detection of cancer/masses/tumors
Advanced testing and screening may require additional fees beyond the cost of the annual executive physical.
If your health and wellness are important to you, do not settle for a cookie-cutter annual checkup. Contact our medical team at Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor to schedule your personal executive physical at our clinic, or we can come to your home or office.
Benefits of a Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor Membership
We understand your lifestyle. Our goal is to provide highly personalized medical care to the many professionals and travelers in the Beverly Hills and surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods. The doctor is available 24 / 7 including direct phone access and direct e-mailing. Our special concierge-style model makes certain your time, and quality of care are a full priority.
Major Insurance Providers Accepted
We accept most PPO insurance plans, Medicare and Self-Pay. Patients with no insurance can pay per visit out of pocket. Please call to find out if your insurance is accepted.
Trusted House Call Services offered 7 days a week
Annual executive physicals are available throughout Greater Los Angeles • Beverly Hills • Malibu • Santa Monica • West Hollywood • Pacific Palisades • Manhattan Beach
- Call to inquire about membership fees and all the benefits included.
- No additional fees for non concierge services.
- You do not have to be a member to be seen.
- We accept most ppo insurance plans and Medicare.
Concierge services not be available when using insurance as payment.