Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor
Ehsan Ali, MD
Serving Beverly Hills and the surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Our award winning clinic
- Top Health and Wellness Expert – Angeleno Magazine“
- Top Doctor 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 as voted by Los Angeles Magazine
- Featured as a Top Doctor in Angeleno Magazine.
- Outstanding Performance – 2014 Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Voted Super Doctor” of the year numerous years.
Meet the doctor
Dr Ehsan Ali is the founder and CEO of “Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor”. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, and is fellowship trained in Geriatric Medicine. His medical education was completed at NYU (New York University) in 2008. Dr. Ali is on staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Ali is the Lead Physician and provides medical care to all our concierge medicine members.
Dr. Ehsan Ali has made appearances on several TV news stations, television shows, magazines, newspapers and various media outlets domestically and internationally. CNN, LA TIMES, GQ MAGAZINE, HUFFINGTON POST, WALLSTREET JOURNAL, PAGE SIX are just a few examples.
He enjoys living a healthy and active lifestyle, such as running, hiking, swimming, and weight training. Dr. Ali volunteers at free medical clinics located in inner city/urban areas in his spare time.
Dr. Barkodar enjoys building long term relationships with her patients. Her focus is on prevention of disease and maintenance of good health through diet, exercise and when necessary, proven medications. Dr. Barkodar tries to communicate clearly with each patient in order to provide a full understanding of their condition. Her goal is for every patient to be completely satisfied with their office visit.
As a board certified internal medicine physician, Dr. Barkodar received her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She went on to complete her internship and residency in internal medicine at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
When she is not practicing medicine, Dr. Barkodar enjoys hiking, yoga and spending time with friends and family.
Dr. Simona Davoudpour is Board Certified in Family Practice. Dr Davoudpour completed her undergraduate at UCLA, and then went on to graduate medical school from Western University of Health Sciences. She completed her Family Practice residency at Loma Linda University. She has been on staff at UCLA for several years working as a primary care doctor prior to joining our practice. She sees all patients ages 16 and above and specializes in womens health.
Dr Daniel Benhuri is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. He went to medical school at University of Toledo, then completed his Internal Medicine training at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Dr Daniel Benhuri is available for patients during our office’s extended “after hours/urgent care” for patients that need to be seen between 5pm-10 pm on weekdays, or 9am-1pm on Saturday and Sunday. He is available by appointment or walk in basis.
Our concierge medicine services
Annual Executive Physicals
Comprehensive Laboratory Testing
Hormone Replacement Therapy
House Call Doctor
IV Vitamin Drip (Myers Cocktail)
Benefits of a Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor Membership
We understand your lifestyle. Our goal is to provide highly personalized medical care to the many professionals and travelers in the Beverly Hills and surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods. The doctor is available 24 / 7 including direct phone access and direct e-mailing. Our special concierge-style model makes certain your time, and quality of care are a full priority.
Office visits included at no charge
- House calls included
- Same day appointments
- Contact the doctor directly via his cell phone or e-mail 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Expedited access to top notch medical specialists
- Yearly executive physicals
- In-office laboratory testing.
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- Discounted Med-Spa services
- Discounted IV drips
- Prioritized care at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- Urgent Care services at our office, your home, or virtually.
- Late evening and weekend appointments available
- Arrangements for home nurse visits, home physical therapy, home lab draws/testing, home x-rays and EKG, home IV fluids
- Unlimited Tele Health/Virtual consultations.
- Access to covid testing with same day results (rapid pcr covid tests).
- Access to private nurse or caregivers
Most PPO and Medicare insurances accepted
Please call for details. 310-683-0180
Monday-Thursday: 8 am-10 pm.
Friday: 8am-6 pm
Sat/Sun: 9 am-1pm
HOUSECALLS available 7 days a week:
8 am-11 pm.
Our office is open to all patients. You do not have to be an existing member to be seen by our doctors. You are not required to pay a membership fee to be seen at our office.
- Office visits: Most PPO and Medicare insurances accepted.
- House calls: Pricing varies based on location and time of day. Insurance not accepted for housecalls.
- Affordable rates for those who do not have insurance.
Concierge services not available when using insurance as payment.
Trusted House Call Doctor Available 7-Days a Week
House Calls are available throughout Greater Los Angeles • Beverly Hills • Malibu • Santa Monica • West Hollywood • Pacific Palisades • Manhattan Beach